VISITORS

DO NOT MISS ANY POST OR VIDEO: FOLLOW ME

Tuesday, 7 April 2015

SEXY GUYS FIGHTING HOMOPHOBIA POSING - VIDEO + MATTIA'S DIARY EPISODE





Who does not love these guys? Sexy handsome Warwick Rowers posing to fight homophobia.
Toby uploaded a new video on his youtube page with some of the best pictures of the great art work of the Warwick Rowers. Here  you cannot miss it.  Source website warwickrowers

_________________________________________________
and about Posing... Mattia's diary goes on here...


On a very lucky evening, a private message popped up onto my busy computer screen. Berardo, a 60-something professional photographer, proposed me to pose before him for 200,000 liras per hour. Considering that my wage was about 1,000,000 liras per month, I did not waste too much time to think about it and I accepted his appetising proposal. His studio was just a few meters away from the Sforza Castle, onto which he had a great view from his terrace. The property had two floors, some ten rooms, a winter garden and a creepy spiral staircase, whose rusty metal was likely once fully painted in a greenish tint. When the artist asked me to follow him on that curving spooky stairs, I was quite reticent, however I took some courage and I managed to reach the upper floor with him.