VISITORS

DO NOT MISS ANY POST OR VIDEO: FOLLOW ME

Thursday, 20 August 2015

THE HOTTEST GAY MOVIE EVER !!!

If you have not watch  The Last Match yet, I recommend you to do it.
Not only because of the hot male actors with their sexy Spanish accent in English, but also because of the story. The movie is a great success. 


 

WATCH THE ORIGINAL TRAILER HERE.


And our story goes on...


London, April 2003 – April 2004


Once back from Tunisia Jørn and I saw each other only a couple of times per week and our relationship started falling apart. Towards the end of the month I opened a file on Jørn’s PC and I found pictures and notes that proved that my boyfriend had been cheating on me for weeks with another Italian guy. I was disgusted and angry, I had trusted Jørn too soon, in fact reading through the notes I realized that he had planned it all in detail. I found that some of his sneaky tricks, like when he made me believe he was visiting a sick friend, whilst in reality he was having sex with the other guy, who apparently was not informed of my existence either. That evening I invited Jørn at my place with the excuse to watch a film together and when he was sitting comfortably on my sofa, I inserted the DVD of the movie: “Cruel Intensions”. After 40 minutes playing, I pressed pause on the remote control and I asked Jørn to leave. I did not give him a real explanation, as I wanted him to believe, that I had just been using him and his time was over. I literally kicked him out and once I was alone I started crying. Just before midnight I called Ricky, who was also upset for the problems he had with his boyfriend, so we agreed we had to react. One hour later we were at G-A-Y where we got drunk, we danced without stop until the morning and I kissed the “Triangle”, the guy with the triangular face I had met ages before.